Sunday 19 October 2014

The Fall Tag

I have been tagged by the lovely Maddie to the the Fall tag she has done in collaboration with Cara.   





  • Favorite thing about fall? Getting cosy infront of the fire with a blanket and my boyfriend - how sickening!
  • Favorite fall colors? Oxblood.
  • Favorite fall songs? Obviously "I put a spell on you" from Hocus Pocus!
  • Candles or cuddles? Cuddles with candles! - Not actually cuddling the candle that would be dangerous and slightly odd!
  • Favorite Netflix show for fall? I dont have anyfavourite TV shows that are Autumn related, but my favourite Autumnal film is Hocus Pocus.
  • Favorite fall snack? Mr Kipling Fiendish Fancies. I know you can get french fancies any time of year but I like the Halloween ones. 
  • Which youtuber's vlogmas are you most excited about watching? Zoella, all day err day!
  • Favorite piece of fall clothing? Hats or boots.
  • Fluffy socks or beanies? Fluffy socks!
  • Favorite sweets for fall? Mr Kipling Fiendish Fancies.
  • Favorite fall lip? MAC - SIN
  • Best part about fall? Dark Nights.
  • Favorite youtuber to watch in fall? Zoella and I love Nicole Guerriero's Halloween tutorials.
  • Ugg boots - yay or nay? Yay and Nay. if its a lazy day then yeah but other than that im all about the chelsea boot life.
  • Favorite sweater you own? I dont really wear sweaters.
  • Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Green Tea.
  • Favorite hairstyle for fall? Same as always. Loose curls.
  • Number one back to school tip? Im far to old for school - sob.
  • How does the perfect fall day look like to you? Pouring down with rain outside and im snug inside with a green tea, the fire on and a good book!
  • Will you be dressing up for halloween, if so, as what? If i am in work I will be but if im not then no. I wanted to recreate Shaaanxo's deer look but I have to be something scary for work - boooo.

  • I tag Aaron and anyone else who wants to do it!
    Catch up soon
    With Love A ... x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment