Friday 11 September 2015

Clinique Sonic Cleansing Brush

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12655565/?claim=z4ypqtp2k5r">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




With so many facial brushes on the market, its hard to know which one to go for. I was lucky enough to receive the Clinique Sonic Cleansing Brush recently and decided to test it out.

As is the case with all Clinique products the Sonic Cleansing Brush has been developed by dermatologists. Its gentle sonic vibrations cleanse the skin four times more effectively than hand washing alone and remove impurities for cleaner, clearer looking skin. The flat white bristles are ideal for cleansing the cheeks, while the green bristles are designed to unclog pores in the t zone so are firmer and slightly angled

As opposed to some of the other electronic facial brushes on the market, the design of the Clinique Sonic Cleansing Brush is super sleek and lightweight. The size is really compact so it wont be too much of a nuisance to pack away if you are travelling. The fact that it generally only needs charging 3 times a year is an added bonus too.

I love the fact that the brush shuts off after 30 seconds, no need to worry about overdoing it if your skin is quite sensitive. I tend to use it for 1 minute so i just press the on button to start it up again. 

As the brush is waterproof I just take it into the shower with me and dampen both my face and the bristles. I apply a small amount of Clinique's Liquid Facial soap directly to the brush and buff  it in using circular motions. Although the head doesn't rotate, there is no need to apply pressure its best to just let the brush glide over the skin. After rinsing off the excess soap I lightly dry the bristles on a clean towel, replace the cap and pop it back on its stand. 

Using the brush has definitely improved the overall texture and radiance in my skin. I have a nice healthy glow after cleansing and my skin has never felt to smooth! I was quite surprised  with how much makeup was on the brush that my makeup remover had left behind! I normally find cleansing such a chore but using the brush adds a little bit of fun and I actually look forward to my nightly skincare routine!

Cliniques Sonic Cleansing Brush retails for £79 and can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment