Saturday 16 August 2014

Five Product Face

1 L'oreal True Match | N1 Ivory - £9.99 | 2 Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express | Blackest Black - £7.99 | 3 MAC MSF Natural | Meduim Deep - £23 | 4 MAC Powder Blush | Pink Swoon - £18 | 5 MAC Cremesheen Lipstick | Creme Cup - £15.50

Since writing my recent post, My Everyday Makeup Routine, I have realised I may be a little excessive when it comes to how many products I use. It took eighteen different products to achieve my natural everyday face, EIGHTEEN! And that's just for my day to day look so I dread to think how many I would need if I was going for all out glamour! I have been seeing the 'Five Product Face' posts for a while now and love watching them on YouTube too, so I have decided to give it a go to see if my 'natural' look, looks any different when I have limited products. 

I could never do my make-up without foundation, no matter how many products I am limited, to this would always be in there somewhere! I am so so freckly, that I feel quite self conscious without a medium to full coverage base. I chose L'oreal True Match for this particular look, because even though it offers amazing coverage, it still looks like skin. As concealer wont be included in my five products (cry), I need something that is going to even out my skin tone and hid any imperfections, this foundation fits the bill perfectly.

As you know I am all about sculpting my cheekbones, so to add a bit of dimension back into my face I used MAC's MSF Natural in the shade medium deep around the perimeters of my face. MAC's pink swoon blush has also made the cut into my five products so I used this on the apples of my cheeks. I couldn't not wear blusher, especially as I wont be using a highlight, because I it just perks my skin tone up and adds a bit of life back into my skin. I haven't been feeling to well this week so my skin is looking extra pale and dull. Bronzer and blusher are vital steps for me to make myself look more lively.

Mascara is another product that instantly makes me look more awake and refreshed. So next on my list is Maybelline The Falsies. This mascara really opens my eyes and adds so much length and volume to my lashes - I love it!

Finally, I wouldn't be myself if I didn't have lippy on! And once again MAC's crème cup has wormed its way in! I honestly don't know how I got by without my new best lipstick friend and if you don't already have please do yourself the biggest favour and just go and try it on .. You can thank me later! Its just beautiful. 


Lets pretend my stylish onesie and messy hair is tousled locks and a chic Chanel number OK?



What would your five products be?
Catch up soon,
With Love ... A x

                             
  


2 comments:

  1. I think you look lovely! Your eyes are absolutely stunning.
    Creme cup is my only MAC lipstick and it's the only one that I've needed since I've gotten it. I adore it and if I ever run out, I'll repurchase it in a heartbeat!
    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I cant believe using only 5 products looks just as good as using lots, I didn't think I would like only using 5! Oh I am with you on repurchasing. I have a few MAC lipsticks mostly nudes, I only got Creme Cup two weeks ago and haven't used anything else since. So obsessed with it. x x x

      Delete